MRM Refining Mill is used to remove impurities from the pure and fine rubber powder when processing reclaimed rubber. The front roller has a smaller diameter as compared to the back roller, and both rollers are driven at different speed to create a high friction ratio. The rollers are set very close to each other, with the gap at the ends closer than the centre; harder impurities are squeezed by the rollers to the ends and removed. Refined rubber in thin-sheet form, smooth and of uniform thickness of 0.1mm or less, is produced.
- The rollers are made from chilled cast steel and the surfaces are polished to ensure high wear resistance. They are supported at both ends by anti-friction roller bearings.
- Water is recirculated underneath the roller surface for cooling or heating.
- Nip adjustment of the clearance between the rollers is done through a worm drive operated by hand wheels.
- Robust and compact construction maximizes floor utilisation.
- Emergency stop to halt machine rotation through overhead cradle bar operated by a limit switch or hydraulic brake mounted on motor drive shaft operated by a push button.
|Front Roller Length (mm)
|Back Roller Length (mm)
|Front Roller Ø (mm)
|Back Roller Ø (mm)
|Batch Weight (kg)
|10 – 30