MTC Tyre Crusher is used to break down steel radial tyres or bias ply tyres into 50 x 50 mm chips,operating at ambient temperature. It can shred whole tyre up to 1,250 mm overall diameter, with bead or debeaded.
- The shredder blades are made from pre-hardened and tempered high tensile steel to extend service life and reduce frequency of blade replacement. Knives can be reconditioned.
- The planetary gear train used ensures a high proportion of the input energy is transmitted through the gearbox; maximizing torque, load and efficiency. Its operation is simple, safe and quiet.
- The trommel screen sorts the materials producing rough 50 x 50 mm chips. Oversized pieces are recirculated to the knives for further size reduction.
- The shredder chamber is compact and easily accessible for maintenance.
- Low energy consumption and high throughput.
|Capacity (ton/h)||2.0 – 5.0||0.8 – 2.5|
|Maximum Tire Diameter (mm)||≤1250||≤800|