This cold feed extruder has rows of pins in the barrel to enhance cross-flow mixing and dispersion of the rubber to produce compounds of outstanding homogeneity and excellent quality.
- Screw is made from nitrided steel, where the surface is hardened but the core remains flexible.
- Suitable for all types of rubber compound; the high extruder torque is especially suitable for processing hard compounds.
- Minimum shear, making low extrusion temperatures possible.
- Extruder is self-cleaning.
- High throughput while maintaining optimum product quality.
|Screw Diameter (mm)||65||75||90||120|
|Maximum Output (kg/h)||100||200||450||1000|
|Screw Speed (rpm)||7.0 – 75.0||6.0 – 60.0||7.0 – 55.0||7.0 – 50.0|