MSD Continuous Screw Devulcanizer improves the viscoelasticity of vulcanized crumb rubber, when a softener is added to activate it under high temperature and atmospheric pressure, to selectively break the S-S and C-S rings and form longer molecular chains.
- Devulcanizing process is conducted at atmospheric pressure and the devulcanized crumb rubber is cooled to lower than 60⁰C before being discharged,ensuring high degree of operator safety.
- Eco-friendly process where the feed stock is recycled totally with no residual wastage, little emission of fumes and no discharge of wastewater.
- Electromagnetic induction used for heating, saving energy and maintenance costs.
- Energy consumption of 100 – 170 kWh to devulcanize a ton of crumb rubber.
- Conveyor system has self-cleaning capability, products do not get clogged.
- PLC used to control the manufacturing processes.
- Real time measurement of feeding, discharge and water temperatures taken from each module, and temperature variance controlled within ± 1⁰C.
- Process control data are stored in RAM for quick access.
- Feed stock is controlled by auto-batching system.
- Machine operation is labour saving and control system is user-friendly.
- Easy installation and maintenance, and troubleshooting is possible via remote access.
|Capacity (ton/24h)||7.0 – 12.0||12.0 – 17.0||28.0 – 32.0|
|Operating Temperature (⁰C)||220 ~ 320||220 ~ 320||220 ~ 320|